Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions of Use.
What you CAN do with the files.
- Use our digital cutting SVG files to make projects for your personal use or for gifts (at no cost) infinitely.
What you CANNOT do with the SVG files.
- You may not share, distribute, duplicate or sell our digital cutting SVG files. This means you cannot share the files on a shareable drive such as Google Drive, Dropbox, or Box.
- You may not share the files with others that have not purchased the files, even free SVG files. Provide others a link to purchase or download the files. Limited commercial license does not grant anybody the right to give the files to others, only finished projects (as stated above).
- You may not cut out and distribute or sell our SVG files in physical formats for kits. Contact us to discuss, as there are a few limited exceptions.
- You may not sell any products or merchandise using our digital files on Print On Demand websites like Cafepress.com and Zazzle.
- You may not modify or change any of our SVG files to re-sell or give away, in ANY file format. Designs are copyright and property of Simply Crafty SVGs.
- You may not claim any of our SVG files or designs as your own.
Share photos the finished projects on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. We kindly ask that you credit LoveMyCuttables.com for the design, if you share an image. We love to see the creativity of all of you talented crafters out there!
(Updated in May 2020)